We understand that not everyone wants, needs, or can afford an agency to manage their marketing full-time. But that shouldn’t mean you have to miss out on our expertise.
For those who want to have a crack at it themselves, but want to make sure they are doing everything correctly, we offer two core training options:
Facebook & Instagram Ads Training
Paid advertising is a minefield, and the ad platforms will happily swallow your money if you let them. In our 75-min session, we will cover:
- How to set up your Business Manager correctly
- Tracking pixel setup & implementation
- How to create and segment audiences
- How to effectively retarget customers
- How to structure campaigns effectively
- The importance of A/B testing
- How to optimise campaigns
- How to measure success
Paid advertising is a minefield
LinkedIn Content Marketing Training
LinkedIn is an incredible tool for generating a steady stream of inbound leads for your business. The organic reach on there is astronomical, and yet it is so painfully underutilised by so many companies and individuals. In our 75-min session, we will cover:
- Personal profile optimisation
- Company Page optimisation
- How to develop your personal brand & overcome your fear of posting
- How to write engaging content that generates revenue, not just likes.
- How to reach and connect with your target market with without becoming one of those cold DM pests that everybody hates.
The organic reach on LinkedIn is astronomical
"Can I just pick your brains on something?" Yes. Yes you can.
Our consultancy service means you can book a virtual or in-person session with our CEO Lewis. What you decide to use him for in that allotted time is up to you, but please bring him back in one piece.
This is ideal for:
- Businesses with a limited budget that still want some guidance & expertise.
- Businesses that have completed the training but would like regular progress check-ins.
- Businesses looking for maximum flexibility and affordability.
- Businesses with an in-house team looking for a fresh set of eyes and impartial analysis.